April 9, 2009

s'alright

This week has been strange, not unsettling, just, all-over and different.

I haven't felt like cooking for various reasons, but a long conversation today helped bring back my appetite. Thanks, Ana ♥

There are two more people living on my floor now, soon to be three. My immediate neighbor, the new art teacher, I have not actually seen at school yet, and I don't hear much of her in the building despite thin walls and noisy plumbing. The next resident of the big apartment in the corner is my school's new English grammar instructor. She is a formidable lady - I respect her style. It's odd to actually hear other people coming and going at night, but I don't mind feeling the place is actually inhabited once in a while.

Also on the list of things helping me be okay with life: this happened

No comments: