April 17, 2009

Dude. Duuuuuuuuude.

Okay, add this to the list of reasons why I desperately want a grad school in the UK to accept me for fall 2010: Scotland, you now trump Warwick on my list

So about half of the bajillion rice fields across the road have been flooded in anticipation of the plantinating, and the frogs are going absolutely bananas. From around dusk 'til the early morning they sound like an army of kodama. Of course there are the usual froggy-noises, too, but apparently we have an abundance of clickity amphibians here in Isobe-"it's over nine thousaaaaaaaaand"-cho.

3 comments:

Fragile Porpoise said...

Frogs in yo' face!!

Oh my Gawd, I have found my religion. o__o And they're cops?! I love this so hard. ;_; <3

Nikki said...

I am pretty sure that, in my heart of hearts, I have been a Jedi since age 4

Fragile Porpoise said...

I gots the... things that measure the Force in you... those things, I gots em coming out mine eyes!