December 25, 2008

ニッキーサンタ / Nikki Santa

It's already tomorrow in Japan, but I am on 100% Midwestern Uh-murr-ican time right now, and there are still about 50 minutes to go 'til Christmas day. Most of you probably already know I'm back in the States for the holidays, since the majority of people who read this blog are probably immediate family, or those whom I consider family by now.

Anywho, making a quick post, in the dark, waiting for my parents to zonk ou-- I mean, Santa to come to our house. So Happy Christmas, Merry Yule, Festive Saturnalia, and a belated happy birthday to Emperor Akihito, who turned 75 on Tuesday. An early X-mas present from one of my first-year students. Drawn on the back of a half-finished listening exam :b

2 comments:

Fragile Porpoise said...

That drawing is made of joyous win!

Ku said...

OH MY GOD it is so cute. ;_; I would draw pictures of you if you were my English sensei, too.