December 3, 2008

Bravo, Deutschland

(I swear I'm not blogging at work . . . >__>)
Kudos go out to Germany this morning, for breaking down the institution of fallacious gender divides, one prison at a time.

I'm sure there were safety concerns at play amongst the people opposed to this reform, under the assumption that the rowdy and wily boys will figure out a way to jerry-rig an explosive or something out of moisturizer bottles and eyebrow-tweezers.

But let's be serious here - how much can those poor flaky-skinned, unibrow-plagued buggers really know about the chemical and physical properties of these things? Again, no thanks to gender discrimination, the women's ward has the unfair advantage of expertise.

3 comments:

Fragile Porpoise said...

I can't reply because the link won't work for me. D:

Nikki said...

Onoz D: Thanks for alerting me! Stupid, fat HTMLses...we hates them B:<

(should work now)

Fragile Porpoise said...

It works now, thanks. :3Fascinating wee little article.