November 9, 2008

Sweet, merciful Vishnu . . .

My taste buds are all a-tingle. I seriously just made the most delicious effing dinner I have ever attempted to whip up in my short cooking career.

Anyone who is allergic to peanuts or cashews or can't handle even mild spices should probably not try this at home. The rest of you who have no excuse (I'm looking at you, pigeon . . .), GET ON THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW

I deviated from the recipe somewhat in that I (1) left out the potatoes completely, (2) substituted peanuts for cashews, and (3) put in equal parts garam masala and curry powder with just a few sprinkles of chili pepper. But I'll bet the original is just as good in its own way, and any variations you may feel inspired to try out will probably only make it more freakin' tastetacular ( ☆ ∇ ☆)b

3 comments:

Fragile Porpoise said...

I can't cook. D:

Nikki said...

BOLLUCKS. Hasn't "Ratatouille" taught you anything?

...BTdubs, my word verification image thingy totally says "nailme". I am not making this up. I would take a screenshot of this, but I'm on my shitty work computer.

Fragile Porpoise said...

It taught me to love Will Arnett and Patton Oswalt moar.

I have absolute faith in your words and word verification.
Thank you for sharing that.