October 7, 2008

Epic Fail


You may be wondering why there is a picture of trash on my floor with my beslippered foot next to it. The foot is to give you a sense of the scale of my failure at life, which is just millimeters short of cosmic.

The trash down there is actually all the mail that has been sitting in a box for the past 2 months or so.


The box of which I speak is at ground-level, by the set of stairs that I only recently started using to go up-and-down from the apartment. It is, apparently, the preferred alternative to the mail slot that empties into a different box inside my apartment door.
I was not aware of this until today, partially because nobody bothered to tell me "by the way, your mail box is here" when I moved in, but mostly because, as previously mentioned, I fail at life.

So BIG-ASS apologies to Drago, Maria, Jenni, and Jacqui for totally not acknowledging the things y'all mailed me back in August. And now I have solved the mystery of the missing internet bill . . . I am so glad I live in Japan, where the customer is, in fact, always right, even if they neglect a payment.

2 comments:

Fragile Porpoise said...

You rock so hard. Seriously, the fact that you have buttloads of mail is super rad. I can't explain it but mail in general is great so more of it would obviously be even more great, right? Right.

I's good at math and sayin' stuffs.

Ku said...

NIKKI OMG YES SEND ME YOUR ANTEATER PATTERN AND I WILL ILLUSTRATOR CS2 THE F*CK OUT OF IT.

Also, I have to sit down and read everything in your blog, which I have thus far failed to do because I suck. Also also, I have a postcard for yooou. XD I will send it soonly.